Thursday, April 3, 2008

Starting a BBall Blog!

Well, I guess it's time.

I've been looking for a creative outlet, and I'm being dragged, kicking and screaming into the 21st Century. Didn't want to start a blog, but in fairness to others on whose sites I have been posting, I need to have my own space. Never wanted to dominate any of the message boards, but some times in my passion for UGA and its various sports programs, I found myself posting quite a bit.

I am grateful in particular to the Rivals network for its patience with my often-rambling posts, crazy jokes, and other messages.

Hopefully, there are a few who have enjoyed some of what I've written.

But now it's time. I want to grow up, move out of the familiar bedroom, and get my first pad. Of course, like any other "freshman," I look forward to filling my new digs with sports paraphenalia from my favorite team.

Oh well. Wish me luck. I'll be posting a little bit later. Mostly about UGA basketball, but also about UGA's other sports, as the various seasons unfold.

DaugMan

No comments: