Saturday, October 3, 2015

It's better to have a loss early

than late.  Maybe we can run the table and still win the SEC.  I can't see it, based on how we played today, but there's always hope, right?

Too bad today was such a big recruiting day.  Miserable afternoon, blow-out loss, fans checking out early, we didn't compete.  To make matters worse, we had basketball recruits in today, too.

Hard to lose out more convincingly and more completely than we did today.  I could see if we were competitive and they pulled it out, but this was an old-fashioned whipping.  I didn't think we would win, but I truly was not expecting worse than 2008.

I know that it's still third quarter, and it hurts to speak of this loss in the past tense, but all I am hoping for is that we get out of this one with nobody hurt.  Can't fathom a scenario in which we come back.

No comments: